(Free Shipping applies to US domestic USPS Priority Mail and UPS Ground)
DISTRIBUTOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. I am legally competent to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction in which I reside. I further understand that I am contracting with Rejuvenetics, LLC (hereinafter the “Company” or “Rejuvenetics”), for the promotion of certain sales as described below.
2. I will become a Rejuvenetics Product Distributor (hereinafter “Executive Entrepreneur”) upon acceptance of this application by the Company.
3. I understand that I will face commission withholding per the IRS guidelines if a Tax Identification Number (Social Security Number or EIN) is not provided.
4. If I desire to terminate this Agreement, I will deliver to the company a written notification of my intent to terminate. Such notice will also automatically terminate my contract with Rejuvenetics, LLC. My voluntary termination will be effective as of the date such notice received by the Company. A Rejuvenetics Executive Entrepreneur may resign at any time for any reason.
5. As a Rejuvenetics Executive Entrepreneur, I am an independent contractor and not an employee, partner, agent, franchisee or legal representative of the Company. I agree that I am solely responsible for my compliance with any and all laws or regulations related to my status in any jurisdiction exercising authority over me, including but not limited to compliance with applicable regulations and the Rejuvenetics Policies and Procedures.
6. Although the Company may assist me in becoming aware of applicable laws, rules and requirements, the sole responsibility to conduct my Executive Entrepreneurship lawfully in any jurisdiction rests with me. Therefore, I release the company and any of its officers, directors, agents and employees from all liability for any of my conduct, actions or omissions; I also waive any claims or causes of action which I (or others acting in my interest) may have occasion to assert respecting my status or conduct as a Rejuvenetics Executive Entrepreneur, arising out of any of my acts or omissions.
7. I understand that only Executive Entrepreneurs in good standing (as such status is determined by the Company) may act as sponsors. The Company, at its sole discretion, may reject this Agreement for any potential Executive Entrepreneur without disclosing any reason therefore. If this Agreement is not accepted or approved, I release the Company and any affiliated entity and their officers, directors, agents, advisors and employees from any and all liability incurred by me or by any other person. I waive any associated claim(s) that might be asserted in my interest.
8. I understand that commissions from the Company are established by my participation in the Rejuvenetics Commission Plan. I am entitled to receive Executive Entrepreneur benefits and opportunities offered to Executive Entrepreneurs through the Rejuvenetics Compensation Plan provided I maintain an Executive Entrepreneurship that operates in the compliance with Rejuvenetics Policies and Procedures, and the Terms and Conditions stated herein The Rejuvenetics Compensation Plan and its commissions relating to the sale or other output derived from personal sales, solicitations or orders from consumers are privileges of my status as an active Rejuvenetics Executive Entrepreneur in good standing.
a. Commissions on orders for sales inside the United States: Executive Entrepreneur has the responsibility to promote the sale of Rejuvenetics products within the United States. To the extent that commissionable sales occur where Rejuvenetics products are delivered for distribution inside the United States or its territories, commissions on those sales, under the Rejuvenetics Compensation Plan will be the legal responsibility of and will be paid by Rejuvenetics, LLC.
b. Commissions on Orders for Sales outside the United States: It is permissible for the Executive Entrepreneur to promote the sale of Rejuvenetics products internationally. Export to authorized territories must be in accordance with U.S. Department of State and import laws of the receiving country. All orders placed for overseas shipment must receive prior company authorization before order is shipped. To the extent that commissionable sales occur where Rejuvenetics products are delivered for distribution outside of the United States or its territories, commissions on those sales under the Rejuvenetics Compensation Plan will be the legal responsibility of and will be paid by Rejuvenetics, LLC. Nevertheless, for administrative convenience, commissions paid under the Compensation Plan generally should be issued on a single check or similar instrument or transaction combining for the convenience of the Executive Entrepreneur the commissions earned by both U.S. and non-U.S. sales. Rejuvenetics reserves the right to reject any order at its sole discretion.
9. Executive Entrepreneur agrees not to make any unsubstantiated product claims, and will sell products using information produced by Rejuvenetics, and according to FDA guidelines.
10. I understand that as a Rejuvenetics Executive Entrepreneur, I am authorized to sell Rejuvenetics products. I agree that I may not alter, repackage, re-label or otherwise change any Rejuvenetics product, nor will I sell any such product under any other name, nor will I discount or sell through internet sites not authorized by Rejuvenetics.
11. I understand and agree that I may not convey, assign or otherwise transfer any rights arising hereunder without the prior express written consent of the Company. All intellectual property shall remain the property of Rejuvenetics.
12. I agree that I may not create or hold a beneficial interest in additional Rejuvenetics Executive Entrepreneurship(s) beyond the indirect benefits that are derived from sponsoring and downline volume.
13. In the event I choose to purchase Rejuvenetics products on my credit card or banking debit card, my signature on this Agreement hereby constitutes my authorization to process any order I place to those accounts, and to use this as my 'signature on file." I understand that any cancellation of an order placed by me shall be made within three business days of the placement of a particular order, but all shipping and handling charges incurred will be billed.
14. Other than this Agreement, no other promises, representations, guarantees, or agreements of any kind shall be valid unless in writing and signed by both me and an authorized agent of the Company. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
15. I certify the accuracy of all information provided by me in this Agreement and agree that the providing of false or misleading information authorizes the Company, at its election, to declare this Agreement void from its inception.
16. I understand that if I choose any payment plan option, the entire balance must be paid in full by the end of the term. If all payments are not met in full by the end of the term my business will be put on hold for a 30-day grace period. During the 30-day grace period I will not be paid any commissions. If the grace period ends and I have not paid the balance, Rejuvenetics will remove me from their systems. I will not be allowed to re-apply to Rejuvenetics for a period of 1 year. Rejuvenetics reserves the right to collect all balances owed to Rejuvenetics that are unpaid.
17. The Company agrees to provide quality Rejuvenetics products, so long as the Rejuvenetics Executive Entrepreneur complies with this Agreement and the Rejuvenetics Policies and Procedures.
18. I understand that commission benefits of my purchases and personal points go to the sponsor/placement listed on this form and other Rejuvenetics Executive Entrepreneurs under the rules of the Rejuvenetics Commissions Plan, as published in the Rejuvenetics Policies and Procedures.
19. I certify the address submitted by me for the purposes of this Agreement shall be my correct address for notification. I must notify Rejuvenetics of my address change.
20. All written notices shall be written to:
14101 NW 4th Street
Sunrise, FL 33325 – USA
CHANGES TO TERMS:
Rejuvenetics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change/modify the Terms and Conditions in this agreement at any time without prior notice. However, posting and notice of revisions will be on the Rejuvenetics website (www.rejuvenetics.net). The most current version of the Terms and Conditions will supersede all previous versions. All Distributors agree to abide by the most current version of the Terms and Conditions. Rejuvenetics encourages you to periodically review the Terms and Conditions to stay informed of our updates.
Where required by law, Rejuvenetics’ order entry department will tabulate your local sales tax based on your shipping address and will collect these taxes on your behalf. Sales tax is calculated on the retail value of the product. If you have tax exemption status, you shall provide a copy of your tax exemption paperwork with this application form. Tax exempt Executive Entrepreneurs are required to remit all appropriate taxes on their own. The name on the Tax Exemption Certificate must match the name on this application. Rejuvenetics reserves the right to decline Tax Exemption requests for any reason. The Company reserves the right to terminate the relationship should the Executive Entrepreneur breach the Policies and Procedures, which are incorporated herein by reference. Commissions payments are considered taxable income by the IRS (Internal Revenue Service) and Rejuvenetics is required to report commissions earnings to the IRS. For that reason Rejuvenetics requires a completed and signed W9 form from each Executive Entrepreneur and reserves itself the right to temporarily withhold commissions payments until a completed W9 form has been provided.
Any Executive Entrepreneur or Customer may return current product for any reason, provided the return takes place within 30 days of purchase. To make a product return, contact Rejuvenetics Customer Support. All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to shipment. Product shipped without an RMA will be refused.
In order to qualify for commissions, Executive Entrepreneurs must have met the minimal purchase required. This is most easily accommodated by having a standing auto ship order. The content of Auto ship orders can be changed by the Executive Entrepreneur at any time. The Auto Ship is there to ensure that the Executive Entrepreneur will meet his/her monthly personal requirement prior to the end of the month. If the regular monthly auto ship order date falls on a U.S. holiday or weekend, the order will still be processed electronically on that date but will not be shipped until the next business day. The credit card listed in the Executive Entrepreneur account will automatically be charged for this order. Orders with declined or expired credit cards may not be processed. Attempts may be made by Rejuvenetics' Customer Service Department to contact the Executive Entrepreneur, however the Company makes no assurances that these attempts will be made. The Executive Entrepreneur is ultimately responsible for providing a current form of payment. If an order cannot be processed due to payment difficulties, the Company will not be held responsible for any qualification shortfalls. If an Executive Entrepreneur cancels their Auto Ship this may result in not qualifying for commissions.
I certify that I am at the age of majority and am legally able to enter into this agreement. I have read and agree to the details of the Rejuvenetics’ compensation plan as shown in the company’s Compensation Plan brochure. I hereby agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. I understand that as a participant of this Network Marketing Compensation Plan I have the right to cancel this contract at any time, for any reason, and in order to cancel I must submit it in writing to Rejuvenetics at its principal place of business. (Faxed copies may be deemed as originals)